Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Danno's quick and dirty FanimeCon 2007 report

DSC00082
The first AnimeHELL to play west of the Rockies was a resounding success! Marked by an unusual lack of technical glitches, the show was received like a long lost rich uncle. I want to thank everybody at Fanime that made it possible for the wacky video clip show to make it to California and entertain the troops there. I had a swell time and hope that myself and Ryan Gavigan get invited back to do it all again next year. We had a blast!
DSC00083
See all my FanimeCon 2007 photos HERE.

4 comments:

d.merrill said...

Glad the Great Experiment turned out so well! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Dang, I think you took the best pictures of me since I wasn't deliberately posing for you. Heh.

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the help, Andrew. I really enjoyed hanging out with you at Fanime, now I just need to figure out how to get you and Gavv to do Midnight Madness at A-Kon.

Phil Lee said...

Congrats on a great show! Woo!