Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Blithe Spirit (1945)



This movie should really be called Coming Back for More Over; because, when it's over, it's over. Don't be coming back for more.



Also, Margret Rutherford is phenomenal in this film. I want to be just like here when I get older (but without the wired racism). I know that Harold Ramis has.

She looks a little like Hans Conried, doesn't she?



Oh! That silly séance! Psychics freak me out. I've never been comfortable around the sensitive.

Maybe, someday, I'll going to start a service for the poor dears. I'll find them gigs and handle their fiances, for a nominal fee.



I take it back. I've always found them to be tremendous flakes.

But, hey, if you want to see the whole film, here it is. That ought to fill a lunch hour-and-a-half.

No comments: