Friday, October 12, 2012

The Cartoon Crypt of Casper the Friendly Ghost



I want to start out by presenting the most horrifying Casper cartoon I could find. Yes, of all his many incarnations it has to be Casper and The Angels.



Now for something that poses some odd questions about the afterlife and Casper's place in it there's this gem. There's Good Boos Tonight not only has the most inappropriate title, but the ending will run you through an emotional rollercoaster.

FERDIE!

Please do not reveal the secret ending of Casper the Friendly Ghost: There's Good Boos Tonight to your friends.

3 comments:

Chris Sobieniak said...

I won't reveal that certainly, but I will say I had to see Casper & The Angels as a kid and thought it sucked royally!

Unknown said...

Somehow I'd forgotten all about Casper and The Angels until today. I found myself involuntarily shuddering while watching that clip.

Chris Sobieniak said...

Even Scott Shaw! who had to work on it thought it was real redundant and kept questioning whether in crowd scenes should he draw in humans or aliens since there was never a clear production design/bible drawn up for it.