Saturday, October 27, 2012

The King is dead. Long live the King!



I need a string section to follow me around.

They're remaking this and I don't know why. I thought the first one pretty much got the job done, but I suppose there's not enough CGI in it or something. We'll see what happens, but I don't have a lot of hope for it.

More...



They did a "made for TV" remake of this as well. It pissed me off so much, I went out to rent the original.

My roomie at the time had never seen it. He slept with the lights on for a week afterwards.



This was also remade, as a TV series. I'm pretty sure they'll remake it again, but with cell-phones.

"Oh, darn. I can't get any signal out here. Wait! What was that?"



Oh, this was made into a series twenty years after the fact. It didn't last long.



This was turned into a series called "Trucks". I don't think King directed it.



It's only a matter of time.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't want to be buried in a Pet Cemetery...