Thursday, April 03, 2008

VHS Hell: How Can I Tell If I'm Really In Love?

VHS HELL
how_can_I_tell_fc

Do you really think that Ted Danson can help you with matters of LOVE? The world may never know, because this tape isn't about love. It's about S-E-X. Unfortunately it's sex ed as told by Ted Danson and Justine and Jason Bateman. And some of the lamest educators in the California school system. Which may be the whole point of this whole 1986 production. Watching this will sap your libido and make you wonder what else Paramont wrote off on their taxes that year.

how_can_I_tell_bc

2 comments:

Daryl Surat said...

I think the most critical point of this video is the fact that it's based off the educational comicbook by the same name. Here's hoping Mister Kitty has the hookup!

Unknown said...

I wonder if Ted Danson is in the comicbook?