Monday, May 25, 2020

streaming afterword

hey gang, this is Dave, I just wanted to drop in and again say a big THANK YOU to everybody who dropped in to have a spankin' good time watching Anime Hell last Friday here at the facebooks! I was using OBS to stream the videos to Facebook, it's my first time doing this kind of thing and I appreciate everybody putting up with my ineptitude. I am probably going to re-run the set over at Twitch or some similar platform in a few weeks, so if you didn't get to catch it on Friday, don't fret. I'm hoping sooner rather than later we'll have this COVID-19 licked enough so that we can once again congregate in large groups and watch goofy videos together.




In the mean time, here are some links to some of the things I mentioned during last Friday's show -

You can enjoy 13 years worth of me digging through classic Japanese animation over at my blog Let's Anime!

http://letsanime.blogspot.com/

every week Shaindle Minuk and myself make fun of Stupid Comics over at Mister Kitty dot Org! It's also the home of lots of our original comics and various bits of this and that. Also there are links to the WWII comic I mentioned!

https://misterkitty.org/

coming up in July is Anime North's MOMIJI ONLINE EXPERIENCE and you can find out more about it at Anime North's website! Also remember, Anime North is May 28-30, 2021!

https://www.animenorth.com/event/

as always, you can message me here, you can email me directly at terebifunhouse@gmail.com, and you can bother me on Twitter where I am @terebifunhouse!

No comments: