Thursday, October 31, 2013

The scariest is always last....

Whenever I do this, I always save my scariest, most horrifying, spookiest post for last. This year is no different; in fact, this year, it's the post that could SAVE YOUR SOUL.

More...



Did you know there are people out there who give out Chick Tracts instead of candy on Halloween? Yeah, that happens. If we go back to my old neighborhood, I could point out the house that did that to us as kids. He was hated more than the guy who gave out raisins or pennies with needles in them.



Take a gander at the story presented here. You can compare this to the tract itself (no, I am not giving Jack Chick any web hits, so you're safe).

I assure you, the laughable production values pay perfect homage to the source. Consider yourself saved.

1 comment:

Chris Sobieniak said...

Too bad Halloween was cancelled in my area until this Sunday night due to the rain/wind we've had. The good news is that we'll be turning our clocks back soon, so it'll be like the Halloweens we once had before 2007!