Friday, April 01, 2011

Flight of Dragons



Ah, the epic battle between John Ritter and James Earl Jones. It's amazing how many of the videos related to it have embedding disabled.

Danno and I were discussing The Never Ending Story, which he was too old to enjoy, but I saw in the theaters. I even read the book! Good times.

But I remember I was in Vancouver when I was reading the book, and we rented Flight of Dragons. As I was young enough to enjoy The Never Ending Story, I was young enough to enjoy this as well.

(What started the conversation? This adorable little fox-on-stilts here, and how this picture reminded me of this.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris, do you got a copy this?

-danno!

Chris Sobieniak said...

Funny I just read this comment now after having found a copy in the 'usual place', but for the rest of you, you have this...
http://www.wbshop.com/Flight-of-the-Dragons-The/1000179884,default,pd.html?cgid=WAANIMATION

Of course that only works for us Americans (sorry outsiders).