Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Our Closest Cousin



Nnnng! That opening sequence never ends.

I was reading about how zoos cause the symptoms of metal illness in chimps. To be honest, I'm thinking that zoos are just where we get to see it, but that's neither here nor there. I AM pretty sure that the chimps in this show were crazy. I feel a little crazy watching it.

More...





See, this gag only works if you know who Ed Sullivan was. Even though, it's just wacky.



The experiment will never work, because the chimp doesn't know he's in a bad movie!



Personally, I cannot suffer the idea of sharing space with a chimp. It's like a toddler that can tear your face off. I'm just not cool with that.



Okay, a little explanation here. The reason there's an invisible monkey is because SOMEONE was upset there was a chimp in a truck ad. I'm not sure if it's funnier with the chimp or not. The jury's still out on that one.



I'll leave you on this one, but mostly because I have to stop here because monkeys freak me out. I'm sure we'll have more in the comments.

(shudder)



3 comments:

Chris Sobieniak said...

Thanks for the Chimp vids! I use to watch that Lancelot Link show back in the 80's on Nick. Project X wasn't a bad movie per say, but it had Matthew Broderick in it so I guess it was doomed from the start!

Dr. Mila said...

Jeeze. I just realized that a chimp just threaded a needle. I'm screwed.

Chris Sobieniak said...

hahahaha, I remember that!