Friday, June 17, 2011

Juggling



My happy (self)medicated self saw this and said, "That's that for THAT!"

More...




Personally, I love juggling. I'm not very good at it myself (I keep leading with the left hand), but I always appreciate when it's done well. It's magic. It's slight of hand. It's dance.



Look familiar?



Yeah. That was real.



Sadly, no amen break.



It helps if they're cute.

I could watch that all night.



I'd post more of the lovely brothers, but it's getting late. You should look up their cover of "A Comedy of Errors", however. There's a great sequence with a spear.



There's a hat trick everyone should learn. I'm looking at you, steampunks.



In the end, I leave you with this. It's people having fun, doing what they do well. May a happy future come where we may all do the same.

Mad props to @PRguitarman for that first video link.

No comments: